Across the world, the COVID-19 Coronavirus is forcing us all to stop and to think on our feet. At Mobivity, we are keenly aware of how this worsening situation impacts our customers, our employees, our friends and, of course, our families.
Steps we’re taking
First, rest assured we are open for business. We are taking all precautions to ensure that our teams are safe and healthy.
This means, among other things, that we are following the latest CDC guidance, and have activated our emergency business continuity plan, which includes:
- Team members working remotely
- Limiting travel
- Following local, state and federal mandates, recommendations and guidance
All business systems go!
Fortunately, we built our platform and business processes with redundancies and operational flexibility. So, even working remotely, our team is able to continue providing the same level of programs and services you expect, including:
- Promptly answering support calls from your merchants and customers. Our lines are staffed by the same dedicated Arizona-based team as always, using the same phone system, but working from their homes instead of our office
- Continual up time of our cloud-based platform with normal substantial throughput of messages and promotion code validation
- Continuance of support by the Customer Success team you’ve come to count on, with the same rapid response times and dedicated support to guide and assist you with your promotions and campaigns during this crisis
Resources to assist you during this evolving situation
We have launched our COVID-19 resources webpage to help retailers and restaurant operators as they work to stay engaged with their staff and their customers. We are continually updating this webpage to include COVID-19-related best practices, industry information, shared insights, and guidance on using Mobivity tools to support your efforts.
We’ll also be sending out periodic update messages to you as this COVID-19 site content comes online and new resources are available. We welcome your input on this content, and welcome your suggestions on how we can make this even more valuable to you and our other customers.
For personal help on how to implement some of the Mobivity tools to aid you during this crisis, such as using mobile messaging and printed receipts to aid with customer or staff communications, reach out to your Mobivity Customer Success Manager, who is ready to assist.